MobileProtect just charged me 13 times. Anyone else?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CoryBoyUSA, Jul 26, 2010.

1. CoryBoyUSA macrumors member

I just noticed my bank account had a total of 13 charges for $11.99 for my MobileProtect insurance. And the app itself said my next billing date was 8/25/2011! When I was finally able to get through to a human, he said it was some glitch that affected a lot of people but I'd be credited back the additional amount within a day.

I'm just wondering if anyone else was shocked to see this happen to them, since I hadn't seen it posted here already (yes, I did search).

2. jfyrfytr25 macrumors 6502a

jfyrfytr25

dont you wonder why in this day of technology a company that is taking your money can do it instantly. But if they have to give it back it takes up to 3 days.

3. n0lram macrumors newbie

i got charged 9 times... i'm pretty pissed off right now (made me overdraft). Talked to a customer representative and they said its a issue they're aware of and will be resolved in 24 hours, she mention if I accrue any overdraft fees they will handle the charges/reverse. we'll see... BLARHG

4. Irish Rose macrumors 65816

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Wow, I hope they fix this by the time my iPhone 4 arrives. Don't want this happening to me too.

5. Vinnie Madrox macrumors 6502

Vinnie Madrox

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

a company paying back 9 over draft fees.....right.....that's HILARIOUS to me LoL