MobiTV gone? How do I watch NBA finals on my iPhone?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by greekappi, Jun 9, 2011.

1. greekappi macrumors member

I used to have MobiTV for iPhone and watched live World Cup on it. I can't find the app anymore. How can I watch the NBA Finals Game 5 tonight on my iPhone? Help guys!

2. benhollberg macrumors 68020

benhollberg

If you are a customer of Time Warner Cable, Bright House Networks, Verizon FiOS TV, or Verizon High Speed Internet download the WatchESPN app.

http://itsalltech.com/2011/04/08/espn-releases-streaming-app-for-iphone/

3. h.s macrumors newbie

The official NBA Game Time app; the app is free, as are all past games (complete length and 30 min recaps). Live games cost .79 €. Great quality so far with occasional bandwidth problems.

4. jonnysods macrumors 603

jonnysods

I didn't think that the NBA Game Time app would let you watch Finals games. I'm really hoping to find a stream myself tonight!

5. h.s macrumors newbie

They do stream the games via the app here in Germany; it might be different in countries that show the Finals in Free TV; then again, if you are in such a country but can't watch at home / at a friend's place / in a sports bar, you might consider a low-tech solution and buy a handheld TV set at a shop with a relaxed return policy...

6. jalpert macrumors 6502

Slingbox. Unfortunately it wont help you in the short term keep your eye on woot, the hardware and $30 app ran me $120 if I remember right. Works so well and in the longrun will be a lot cheaper than mobitv.

7. benhollberg macrumors 68020

benhollberg

All the NBA Finals games were streamed on ESPN3.com. Too late now though.