Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Codythatsme

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 30, 2010
Hi,

I updated to iOS 4 on my iPod Touch (I posted on the iPhone board because there is no iPod Touch Troubleshooting board). Well ever since today ever now and then when accessing the internet it will cut out, I look at my wireless router, everything is good, I look at my modem, and my PPP light is cut off which is crucial for accessing the internet. When this happens internet access on everything connected to that network no longer works, my laptop, my computer etc. I have to unplug the router and modem and plug them back in. Its very annoying. I have tried restoring my iPod as well.

Im not sure if its the iOS that is making the error or the Jailbreak I did, if it persists I will return to factory settings and not Jailbreak it to see if it fixes it but apart from that is there any other ways of fixing it or has this same problem been reported? I havn't seen anyone else with the same problem.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.