Modern Warfare 2 1st level SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by xparaparafreakx, Oct 28, 2009.

1. xparaparafreakx macrumors 65816

So to the people who have seen the video of the 1st level, what do you think?

My stomach turned a few times watching that video. Damn I feel bad for the parents who bought the game for their kids and have to explain what happened in that level.

2. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

^ if parents do not understand what a mature 18+ rating actually is, then I doubt they will have the mental capacity to explain anything to a child.

3. jabingla2810 macrumors 68020

There will be more people under 18 playing this on day one than people over 18.

One of the reasons my headset will remain in the cupboard :eek:

4. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

5. takao macrumors 68040

takao

the lack of spoilers make the discussion a little difficult . .care to explain what happens ?

6. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

Tbh I don't see what the fuss is about. There is a fair few headshots. Some shanking and oh the ai character beats the crap outta someone hand to hand before splitting them open. All good.

7. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

looks like the same stuff from the first one with more gore...I still don't see why a lot of places are going crazy for this game.

If parents buy this game for their kids then its all on them...no one to blame but themselves.

Bless

8. takao macrumors 68040

takao

found a video of it the controversial level:

http://www.liveleak.com/item?a=view&token=364_1256689255

i have to say it's quite harsh scene/situation to be included especially the part after getting out of the elevator.. while i'm quite sure it's possible to get through without firing a shot etc. but it will still stirr up the media especially in the US

9. spyker3292 macrumors 65816

I'm just ignoring all this news. I know it's something controversial... but that's all I know! Might as well save the screwed up scene and watch it in context with the whole story.