ModNationRacer beta is live

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by macfan881, Dec 17, 2009.

1. macfan881 macrumors 68020

Just got the email for a beta key im stoked :D Anyway if you havent heard this is the next Play, Create, Share game for PS3 its all racing you can customize your driver your car the track etc. I'm going to let this dl over night and play it tommorow and post my thoughts up for those who want a preview

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-debut-modnation-racers/52567

2. Taustin Powers macrumors regular

Punctuation, please! :(

3. spyker3292 macrumors 65816

4. macfan881 thread starter macrumors 68020

Played a lil bit of it so far seemsm great a cross of Mario Kart and LPB. Hopefully they can pick up some great DLC for this, I would love to See Speed Racer or Fast and furrious stuff in there. :D

5. macfan881 thread starter macrumors 68020

try reading my post again, I did use some.:rolleyes:

6. spyker3292 macrumors 65816

I managed to do 3 races, build a cart, mod (racer), and track. It's good! I'll go and play some more tonight.

Played a bit last night. The stats seem a little screwed up (it says I've played for 5 hours, when it was 2. And I've done 1 race, when it was more around 6), but the game is great!

7. NinjaMonkey macrumors regular

I played this a little the other night. I'm really looking forward to this but there are some issues I hope they fix. The camera is way too close to the kart, it needs to be pulled back a little and the steering seems loose to me. It took me a while to stop over sterring but maybe I'm just too used to Maro Kart.

There's still plenty of time to fix the problems. I can't wait until this is released.

8. Taustin Powers macrumors regular

The two commas in "Play, Create, Share" do not count. ;)