MOG Music

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by gloss, Jul 21, 2010.

1. gloss macrumors 601

gloss

Anyone tried this out? It's incredible. Something like Rhapsody - $10 a month, nearly 8 million songs for download. The trump card, though, is that you can set it to download in 320kbps mp3. Crappy streaming sound quality is no longer an issue.

Three day free trial. There's no backgrounding currently, but it'll be included in the next update. All-you-can-eat music at a quality level at-or-above the iTunes Store! Go get it!

2. gloss thread starter macrumors 601

gloss

I have trouble believing no one finds this interesting.

3. Kahnyl macrumors 68000

I heard you can't skip tracks or seek within songs or something odd like that?

4. gloss thread starter macrumors 601

gloss

They haven't added seeking yet because the default behavior is streaming, which has issues with seek. I assume they'll add the functionality for downloaded songs sometime soon.

5. Seattleite macrumors member

Seattleite

Wow, thanks for the heads up! I am definitely giving this one a try. I was using Zune with ZunePass for ~ $16 per month before I got my iPhone, so this seems like a good deal! You not only get the downloads, but MOG Radio as well! :)

6. MusicMaverick macrumors newbie

Mog

This app is SICK!! Not sure what you mean by can't skip, it's completely on demand, you can use it like you use iTunes! Its been winning a lot of awards and getting a lot of buzz around the net lately. Also, you can now try it free for a month! No credit card required. Http://Mitsubishi.mog.com. It's some kind of promo they're doing with Mitsubishi.