MoKo for Apple Watch 2

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by Knliebe, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Knliebe, Sep 27, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2016

Knliebe macrumors member

Has MoKo released the silicone bands for the apple watch 2 yet? Or will the original bands still fit the same?

Also, can they be ordered anywhere besides Amazon?

2. MBHockey macrumors 68040

MBHockey

3. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

The adapter is exactly the same. Just my opinion, Moko is cheap in price, but horrible quality, with non-existent customer service.

4. ofarlig macrumors member

The Moko sports and leather bands I got were quite good to be honest. The milanese loop was terrible though, cant be used if you have hair on your arm and the edges was quite sharp.

5. tromboneaholic macrumors 6502a

tromboneaholic

I have 2 leather loop bands from Moko that are fine. I ordered the black Milanese loop from JETech and returned it, then ordered Moko's Milanese. It was much better.

I do think Moko keeps price low by having no quality control. I have two Moko silicone bands, and one of them had some imperfections.

The other Moko bands were returnable, but not the silicone, so Amazon gave me a refund and didn't require me to send it back.

Clockwork Synergy is my favorite third party band company. I've found bands on their site and on Amazon for $16-$22 which I think is a good price considering the quality and customer support.

6. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

no issues with my arm hair so far. it's only been a couple of hours with it.

[​IMG]
    42mm SS Apple Watch
    by Robert, on Flickr