MOKO stainless steel link

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by Steveh2780, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Steveh2780 macrumors regular

Steveh2780

Hi, after seeing a lot of positive reviews for Moko sport bands I decided to check out there stainless steel link bracelet on my SS series 2
    I must say I'm really impressed, feels and looks good quality.
    Purchased on amazon in the U.K. For £24.99
    An absolute bargain imo.
    Will try to add some pics
    --- Post Merged, Oct 22, 2016 ---
    IMG_0535.JPG IMG_0533.JPG IMG_0534.JPG IMG_0539.JPG
    --- Post Merged, Oct 22, 2016 ---
    I can't compare with the genuine apple band but I'd say this is a nice bracelet to pick up if you like the look of them. You do get what you pay for but this is a quality product.
    I also have the Milanese but get bored of wearing that all the time

2. FrisbeeK9 macrumors 6502a

FrisbeeK9

I love that band. I also purchased one and over a short period of time (3months)? I noticed wearing at the connector from working at a computer. I also have the Apple link and don't notice any scratches or wear like the Moko. Not sure if I'm now more careful with the Apple version than I was with the Moko but I will say the Moko is a very very nice band! Really priced right.

3. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

It looks sharp. Another competitor with the link bracelet is Eoso. Slightly better quality in my opinion. Eoso is also priced higher and is available on Amazon.

4. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

interesting, i too purchased a MoKo stainless steel link bracelet from amazon. my clasp is not like that. though they refunded my purchase due to scratches on the band connection. the edges come out a little more than i'd like so i don't wear it often.

5. Jimbo Asprilla macrumors regular

Jimbo Asprilla

I wish the finish matched the finish of the watch, not sure how this compares with the original, I have a similar design by a different brand and I have the same complaint with that, otherwise its faultless

6. unclesam01 macrumors member

Could someone provide a link to that product please?

7. Peepo, Nov 23, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2016

Peepo macrumors 6502a

8. xDKP macrumors 65816

xDKP

I'm a fan as well. Does show wear more than the black version of the same did when I had that for my old watch. Still a winner though for the price