Mom

TheTruth101

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 15, 2017
I am 42. Live in Miami. My mom came to visit from Venezuela, she spent about a bit over 2 months over my older sister who has her husband and my 11 years old nephew. My mom went back to Venezuela last week and I was on the phone with her today and she told me that my nephew didn't want to go to the school one morning and there was this huge fight in the house between my brother in law and my nephew. My mom told me that my brother in law grabbed him and was shocking him by the neck and my sister was screaming and he stopped when she said: my mom is here! My mom was hiding in the guest room.

My mom told me that and she started to cry, my mom never cries, she is 74. My mom is a sociologist my Dad and architect and a fireman, my sister with hers MBAs and her husband, his father used to own a bank and a telecom company, we are talking about rich educated people. He lives in key biscayne and is into ironman stuff.

My mom does not deserves to cry about anything, my nephew is like my own son, he is my first nephew and he has been the happiest thing in my life. He was born 2 months after my dad died and my dad told us when my sister got pregnant: he is going to be a boy.

Damn... I can not talk about this with anybody because I mean... no one can find out. It happened about 2 or 3 weeks ago I think. Not a good Sunday today. My nephew and my mom got hurt. I am not doing anything but at least I know.

TheTruth101

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 15, 2017
Maybe someone needs to find out.
Shaking a child by the neck is pretty serious, how are you going to feel if something worse happens?
I spoke with someone yesterday at the church. They are going to bring him to a retreat, I am talking about my brother in law.

Beachguy

macrumors 65816
Nov 23, 2011
Florida, USA
Thetruth101, since I don't know your family, I don't know how to help, but you will be in my prayers and thoughts. I hope you find a solution.