momentum scrolling for mighty mouse.

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by HappySnail, Apr 17, 2010.

1. HappySnail macrumors regular

As per the title, is it possible? it's just seems to be one line of code for the magic mouse although that may be because it's pre-built inand may be harder on the mighty mouse.
    I searched for this but there doesn't seem to be anything on it. Maybe because it's a feature not wanted but I think it'll smooth out the mouse scrolling and it's something i'd like to try, if anyone knows how to do it or has it themselves any help would be appreciated.

The line of code for leopard and for the Magic is "defaults write com.apple.driver.AppleBluetoothMultitouch.mouse MouseMomentumScroll -bool yes"

This may mean you have to take parts from the magic mouse driver if that's possible but to be honest i have no idea.

2. alexh123drum macrumors member

Make sure you have the latest drivers because momentum scrolling is an option in the mouse preferences.

3. HappySnail thread starter macrumors regular

But is it an option on the mighty mouse i only thought it was for the magic mouse but if it is included then this is what i have missed.

4. alexh123drum macrumors member

Sorry I miss read your post and just presumed it was the magic mouse. Sorry!

5. DarthBrimstone macrumors newbie

Where???

Where can I put the command?

6. VPrime macrumors 68000

VPrime