Monabello Case for iPhone 6

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Tom G., Oct 8, 2014.

1. Tom G. macrumors 68000

Tom G.

I'm the type that is searching for the perpetual battery for my iPhone. You know one that is charged at the factory and never needs recharging again.

However until that elusive battery is built, I will have to get by with a battery case.

I'm looking at this one from Monabello, but I've never heard of this company before, and I'm hoping that someone on this forum has had dealings with them and would care to report.

The case can be seen here:

http://monabello.com/collections/iphone-6/products/4000mah-power-bank-case-for-iphone-6#.VBGqJ86SxuI

thanks.

2. Tom G. thread starter macrumors 68000

Tom G.

I assume that since no one has replied to this thread, that no one has heard of Monabello cases?

3. julius071 macrumors regular

I guess with the improved battery on the 6 minus and 6 plus people wont be needing these type of cases?

4. Tom G. thread starter macrumors 68000

Tom G.

Actually I don't think that the battery life on the iPhone 6 is that much better than on the 5s. This is why I'm looking at this case.

5. THE dAY macrumors 6502

Never heard of that company before but they could be good.
    My only concern is if there was ever a problem with this case you would probably have to send it back to Hong Kong for warranty and that could be a long wait.

If you are interested in a white battery case I did see a couple on Amazon but again have no experience with them. But returning to Amazon would be a benefit.

Good luck on your search.