Monday movement

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Runrgirl3, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Runrgirl3 macrumors newbie

Runrgirl3

For those of us still waiting on our precious watches ....any movement today ?..I'm in pink purgatory still.....

2. dspalton macrumors 6502a

where r u from?
    Seams the US & Canada has had some sluggish movement, but the UK has nothing so far

3. devon2012 macrumors member

Ss Space black 42 mm. Ordered in the first 1m of launch. 4-6 weeks purgatory here

4. lisaml80 macrumors newbie

Yep still waiting on my 38mm pink sport. Seems it will be processing forever. Got confirmation email on the 10th at 3:03 est.

5. Runrgirl3 thread starter macrumors newbie

Runrgirl3

No movement yet

U.S. East coast ...3:04 order email...4/24 -5/8 delivery estimate ..nothing has changed lol. I figure Im Getting my money's worth with all this anticipation!

6. Djsage macrumors newbie

Djsage

Has anyone ordered additional bands which have shipped?

7. cforster macrumors 6502

I have a milanese and a black leather loop band on order and neither have shipped.

The milanese band was ordered right at pre-order go live and my ship estimate window is April 29th - May 12th. Hoping it ships any day....

----------

Well, after I received an e-mail this morning that said there was an issue with my credit card processing last night....I called Apple and they said they tried again a couple hours later and it went through no problem...but while everyone else from last night had already went to "Preparing for Shipment" I was stuck on the "Processing" message...

Glad to inform a XX:04 order is officially "Preparing to Ship". Hope to get a tracking number by the end of the day or tomorrow. I'm betting it arrives on Wednesday.

To those still waiting.....hang in there....it feels like forever but the day will come...

My guess is Apple has ramped up production like crazy and those with shipping estimates weeks from now will be very pleasantly surprised.....

8. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

On my second cup of coffee, I'm expecting it any time now.

9. M-5 macrumors 65816

M-5

I posted this already in the "4-6weeks (Deliever May 13 - May 27th) pre-orders " thread, although I'll update here as well.

I ordered a 38mm Stainless Steel w/ Milanese Loop watch on preorder day sometime around 4:25am PST (4+ hrs after pre-orders began). I'm in SoCal area.

This morning I noticed I had finally been charged for the watch. My order page was still displaying "processing" up until the page went down for users a few minutes ago. The page is up now, and it's showing "Preparing for Shipment."

10. Silken macrumors member

The only movement I have seen today is my June shipping update to the 20/05/15 -02/06/15. This is for the 38mm SG Sport Watch ordered in the UK on the 10th.

11. smythey macrumors regular

I came to this thread to make the same gag. Well played sir.

EDIT: on topic, my 42mm Sport with BSB still "processing". They're sure processing the heck out of my watch.

12. seancusick macrumors member

Ss 42" black sport band. Order confirm 3:03 Eastern time. Went to preparing to ship Sunday, but ups just says label requested as I'd 1:3o pm Monday. Apple Store page says delivered by the 28th (tues). Not sure it will be here then, but at least there is movement. This has been a sucky Apple launch- I have experience most. If there was a shortage for certain models , they could have listed on the order page. It would have reduced some of the pain

13. redman042 macrumors 68020

Yeah, but do you have an Apple Watch to keep you entertained during said movement?

14. cmChimera macrumors 68040

cmChimera