Monday's Keynote: Here is exactly what will happen.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CherryJello, Jun 6, 2009.

1. CherryJello macrumors regular

After talking about other topics..Snow Leopard, ect. The discussion will turn to the iPhone and will go like this.

1. New iPhone slide comes up with the name iPhone Video.

2. A picture will be shown of the device with the matte back but NO front camera. Sorry guys..

3. The first feature to be discussed is the new camera which will be touted as "the best camera on a cell phone ever" or something to that effect.

4. Video recording, Video Editing, and YouTube uploading will be demoed on stage.

5. Phil will also talk about Auto Focus and how improved the picture taking quality is on the phone.

6. Then the sentence "but for all that video editing, you will need some real processing power" which segues into the announcement of much faster processor and ram upgrades.

7. New applications focusing on the camera will be shown. As well as 3D games to show off the new speed of the iPhone.

8. Finally the storage sizes at 16gb and 32gb will be made official along with the price points of $199 and $299 which have "been proven to be a highly successful and competitive prices in the current market.

And that's it. Bookmark this page because come Monday, re-reading this will make you think I'm from the future. Which, I might just be.

Cubs win the world series.

-CherryJello

2. SAG3194 macrumors 6502

SAG3194

Edit:

After talking about other topics..Snow Leopard, ect. The discussion will turn to the iPhone and will go like this.

2. A picture will be shown of the device with the matte back but NO front camera.

3. The first feature to be discussed is the new camera which will be touted as "the best camera on a cell phone ever" or something to that effect.

4. Video recording, Video Editing, and YouTube uploading will be demoed on stage.

5. Phil will also talk about Auto Focus and how improved the picture taking quality is on the phone.

6. Then the sentence "but for all that video editing, you will need some real processing power" which segues into the announcement of much faster processor and ram upgrades.

7. New applications focusing on the camera will be shown. As well as 3D games to show off the new speed of the iPhone.

8. Finally the storage sizes at 16gb and 32gb will be made official along with the price points of $199 and $299 which have "been proven to be a highly successful and competitive prices in the current market.

But wait theres one more thing!

Video Chat! Boom. He will video chat Steve Jobs and he will ask when he's coming back and he will say I am back!

And that's it. Bookmark this page because come Monday, re-reading this will make you think I'm from the future. Which, I might just be.

Yankees win the world series.

3. JForestZ34 macrumors 6502a

That's some good thinking but I don't think they will claim that the camera is the best on any cell phone ever...

James

4. diddy macrumors 6502

5. stezza333 macrumors regular

Haha what a joke.

6. Abyssgh0st macrumors 68000

Abyssgh0st

Seeing as though there are phones with 10+ XP with a Zeiss lens, they cannot claim that anytime soon.

7. CherryJello thread starter macrumors regular

I think you all forget how at Keynotes when Apple does something, they almost always say it's "The best this.." or "The most powerful that".

8. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

Yeah, when its based on reality. As someone pointed out there are cameras breaking into the double digits in terms of megapixels and Apple knows that.

9. beg_ne macrumors 6502

How are you supposed to video chat if there is no camera on the front though? Or are you saying he'll call Steve on iChat on a Mac or something?

10. celticpride678

That would be pretty cool!

11. Koodauw macrumors 68040

Koodauw

CherryJello is delicious, so I will believe this.

12. stezza333 macrumors regular

True, but if apple said that about their camera that would be quite embarrassing I would think.

13. CherryJello thread starter macrumors regular

I completely agree. They might not say "the best ever" but it will be hyped. I guarantee you that.

14. JForestZ34 macrumors 6502a

Good point I didn't realize this until now.. LOL

James

15. chstr macrumors 6502a

chstr

Maybe you're from the past??? Cubs win the series???? 1908??????????:p

ps: ribshot, wow do they suck:p

16. SAG3194 macrumors 6502

SAG3194

He will announce video chat as that one more thing. there for the camera will be thrown on as he says "Video Chat!" sorry i left that out :p

17. joeshell383 macrumors 6502a

18. JForestZ34 macrumors 6502a

19. thetexan macrumors 6502a

If the new iPhone is capable of video chat, and if they use AT&T's network to do the videochat then I fully expect that session to drop once or twice during the presentation. :D They better use wi-fi.

Is video chat a feature people want? A lot of times I look like crap when I'm talking on the phone, I don't want people seeing me!

20. Gathomblipoob macrumors 601

Gathomblipoob

Edit:

1. New iPhone slide comes up with the name Ralph.

2. A picture will be shown of the device with the matte back and front-facing camera.

6. Then the sentence "but for all that video editing and video chat, you will need some real processing power" which segues into the announcement of much faster processor and ram upgrades.

But wait! There's one more thing!

He will video chat Steve Jobs and he will ask when he's coming back and he will say, You guys are doing fine without me; I'm going to Disneyland."

Red Sox win the World Series

21. Abbaspoor macrumors member

Hi everyone. this is my first post in this forum :D

EDIT:

1. New iPhone slide comes up with the name iPhone 3rd Gen.

2. A picture will be shown of the device with the matte back but NO front camera. Sorry guys..

3. The first feature to be discussed is the new camera which will be touted

5. Scott will also talk about Auto Focus and how improved the picture taking quality is on the phone.

22. extremei5 macrumors member

extremei5

Edit:

Dodgers win the world series. ;)

23. matttye macrumors 601

A big picture does not necessary = a good picture. Megapixels don't mean that much ;)

24. dccorona macrumors 68020

dccorona

he will say I am back and the walk on stage for a "one more thin" presentation of Apple's new commercial spaceflight products