Money has been put back on my account :S

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gabo864, Sep 17, 2014.

1. gabo864 macrumors 6502a

gabo864

Ok so I'm freaking out right now.

I'm doing in-store pick up and today I checked my Apple account and it is still saying "processing" pick up date "9/19", and then i went to check my bank account and my Pending Authorization payment is not there anymore and the money was put back on my account??? WTF does that mean????? What should I do?!!!

2. kupkakez macrumors 68000

kupkakez

Nothing you can do. It'll probably charge when you pick the phone up on Friday.

3. spazma7ik macrumors 6502a

The pending charge falls off eventually. Apple just wanted to ensure you had the funds. They don't actually take your money until you get a shipping notice.

4. davefromca macrumors 6502

Ooh man sorry to hear that, sounds like they moved you back to the october back orders. :(

5. akhilleus macrumors member

Yeah there have been a lot of threads about this lately. People thinking that they're gonna get the phone for free, but as people said, it's likely just the initial pending charge going away.

6. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

Happened to my friend. Guess it was only to see if your CC would go through..

7. sfwalter macrumors 68000

sfwalter

I don't think you need to worry. I have a pre-order being delivered and the pending authorization dropped off. The phone has obvious shipped since the tracking number says so even though apple still shows it preparing for shipping.