Hello Macrumors, I'm hoping someone on here can help me come to a solution. I have a law office and need to upgrade hardware. These are the two setups I had in mind: 1: 27" iMac+11" Air 2: 11/13" Air+External Display The iMac is great for my desk because space is limited and it's surprisingly thinner than most displays I can find that are reasonably priced, however that combination comes in at $2,800, not too bad given how long I expect to use the setup, but still much more than the ~$2,000 of the Air+display combination. To complicate things further, I have about $2,300 in credit that will expire by June 15th if I don't use it, but from what I've seen on the rumor feed, it's possible (maybe even likely) that neither the iMac or Air will be updated by then. So here are my questions to you: 1: Which setup would you go with and why (or recommend an alternative setup) 2: If the iMac update is expected to be small, what are the realistic longevity loss I will actually suffer in terms of future upgrades? 3: The Air update feels more crucial to my purchase decision since it may gain a retina display, so how likely is this and what other features might I want to wait for in the new Air? Thanks!