Monitor dark in corner of the screen!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by TSE, Mar 30, 2008.

1. TSE macrumors 68030

On the lefthand bottom corner of the screen, there is a weird blob that is darker then the rest of the screen on my MacBook Pro. I just got done cleaning this thing with the usual way I cleaned my MacBooks and now this MBP with no problems until now. If you look at it from different angles, it appears to be a different shape.

What should I do?

2. TSE thread starter macrumors 68030

If you look at it from staring up at the screen, it is actually lighter in the blob.

Could water have came into the display somehow?

3. creator2456 macrumors 68000

creator2456

Is that corner set as a 'hot' corner? i.e. start screen saver, expose, reveal desktop
    Can you get a clear picture of it (from different angles) so people can see exactly what you are talking about.

4. marvel2 macrumors 6502

It's probably water in the screen. I had this happen to my macbook after cleaning the screen. Let it dry, hopefully most of it will go away.

5. chrono1081 macrumors 604

chrono1081

!? What the heck are you guys cleaning your screens with to get water in them!?

There is a product called monster screen clean that is sold pretty much everywhere that is safe on ANY screen type, its gel based so when you spray it it doesnt drip, and it comes with a microfiber cloth, spray some on the cloth and clean away!

6. TSE thread starter macrumors 68030

After freaking out last night because the situation was getting worse, I went to bed. Now in the morning, the stuff is gone! God really did answer my prayers!

THANKS JESUS! :D :D :D :D :D

7. astrosyt macrumors member

yep.... too muuuuchh weed man! :))