Monitor that Matches Mac aesthetic

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by sekman, Aug 25, 2014.

1. sekman macrumors newbie

Greetings!

So for the longest time I have been looking for a monitor to nicely compliment my aluminum aesthetic of all things apple which I own. To be completely honest the thunderbolt display is way to expensive for me to even begin to consider. So I came across a photo of an HP monitor a few weeks back, there were two of them connected to some sort of chrome box. I saw it and immediately thought, this is it! it matches so wonderfully. Here it is.

http://www.amazon.com/HP-24-Inch-Sc...TF8&qid=1409020447&sr=8-1&keywords=HP+envy+24

Granted this is not a cheap monitor, at $249 there are undoubtedly cheaper 24" monitors out there. But this monitor is very sleek. There are nearly no edges to the monitor the bezel is incredibly thin. Additionally this monitor contains some fabulous speakers, they aren't your average every day ****** monitor speakers, rather they are none other than BeatsAudio speakers recently acquired by apple. The resolution is not great at a mere 1080p. But I do think it will be plenty for me. My first one came in today and I immediately knew I wanted a second. I will run both from my MacBook air using 1 display link usb 3 dock. I'm very pleased! If anyone out there likes the looks of apple products but doesn't want to pay the premium price this monitor should be on your list.

2. Altemose macrumors G3

Altemose

Looks decent! Glad you are enjoying it.