Monster LRG case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by nish, Aug 21, 2008.

1. nish macrumors newbie

2. threezero macrumors 6502

i have one in the gucci color. Love it. I did order another one in the purple eater color for my friend and that one was of poor quality.....

pros:
    -stylish (well that objective and some color looks like ****...)
    -Protection(fully covers the phone when in case except for the the 4 corners, but i keep the phone in a skin anyways)
    -seems durable(the one i got is leather and it seems very durable, only had it for a few weeks though so will comment on that later)

con:
    -its made for the 2g iphone. a little snug for the 3g but works itself out after a while.
    -case cover the speaker on the bottom. (be sure to have a loud ringtone as it muffles the song ALOT)
    -kind of hard to pull out. If you are the fast draw type this will frustrate you as you have to be real careful to not drop you phone when you pull it out)
    -weak belt buckle desgin. I wear it with the keychain dangle it on to my pants. But if you inserted in to your belt be prepare for the buckel part to fall off real fast.

overall i really like it. but i cant be a hassle as you can't see who is calling you easily. My opinion is you should try it out for a week before deciding whether to keep it as its not for everyone.

3. ismoker macrumors member

ismoker

wow LRG made ipod case!
    but design isn my type..:p
    but i love their shirts~!!

4. nish thread starter macrumors newbie

I decided to get the case, also I like how the cover is magnetic instead of velcro, so it doesn't make a lot of noise everytime you get your phone out. My biggest complaint is how the bottom of the case covers the speaker, you can't really hear your phone ring at all when it is in the case, so you have to rely on the virbate to know your phone is ringing.