Hello all MR members... I have been doing experimental work in my engineering study. Now, I have been asked by my supervisor to build a monte-carlo simulation program. The program will use some of the experimental results to predict the rest of the results. Something like Artificial Neural Network. How can I make it simpler? This is what I am planning to do. 1. Feed some of my results (i.e. 60% of my results) in the program. 2. The program will predict the rest of the results (i.e. 40%). 3. Compare the simulated results with the experimental results and calculate the deviation. Do you guys think this is possible? I have worked briefly with C programming & VB, but I am no expert. The Monte Carlo program I did previously was to predict the probability of something by using an equation. Which is a bit different than what I am planning to do now. Thank you all and I appreciate your help.