Montgomery Mall - Friday - 16GB

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by doodads, Jul 18, 2008.

1. doodads macrumors 6502

doodads

The Apple store in Montgomery Mall in Bethesda got a whole lot of iPhones in today. When I was standing in line this morning both the UPS guy and the Fed Ex guy made deliveries.

They only had 16GB black and white in stock, and ran out of black. But they had a bunch of white 16GB available when I left there at 1:30 pm. In fact, the Apple employee at the door had about 50 vouchers in her hand and was stopping people walking by and asking them if they wanted to buy an iPhone today. The line had about 75 people in it, and the vouchers are good all day, so you can pick up a voucher and get in line later today.

2. fidget26 macrumors newbie

Do you know if the montgomery mall store was open earlier than usual? I was thinking of trying to go tomorrow morning.

3. doodads thread starter macrumors 6502

doodads

They opened a little before 10:00 am. The employee handing out the vouchers said that Saturday they will begin opening at 9:00 am.

The UPS delivery man who came at about 9:30 am told us that he delivered 150 iPhones. I don't know how many the Fed Ex guy delivered.

4. Aiphanes macrumors regular

Aiphanes

That is how they should do it give out vouchers on the amount of iphones they have or will have in stock!

Do all the apple stores do this?

5. leels macrumors newbie

projected wait on sat jul 26?

Anyone have an estimate of how long I could expect to wait tomorrow at either the Mont. Mall or Bethesda Row for an iphone? They open at 8...

Thanks!
    -Laura