Monthly cell cost for apple watch with AT&T

bigchief

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 26, 2009
If you already own an Apple Watch what would the added monthly cell charge be for the watch?

cdcastillo

macrumors 6502a
Dec 22, 2007
The cesspit of civilization
In México, is about 5 USD adittional to your AT&T plan (just checked 2 days ago)
I signed my S4 for cell service with AT&T México a little more than 2 weeks ago, and can now confirm the price is around an additional 9.8 USD per month (200 MXP), however, AT&T throws in a 50% discount for signing-in. So, all in all, around 5 bucks per month.

Speaking of cell service for the watch, in these 2 weeks there have been 2 instances (at least, the ones I noticed) of several hours where I could not receive calls neither in my phone nor in in my watch. I can make calls, I have cell data, but when someone calls me, it goes straight to voicemail. I have talked to at least one person I know has a cell-S4 and he confirmed this happened to him as well.

Have you guys in the states or other countries had this issue?

Last edited:

Mac'nCheese

Suspended
Feb 9, 2010
I signed my S4 for cell service with AT&T México a little more than 2 weeks ago, and can now confirm the price is around an additional 9.8 USD per month (200 MXP), however, AT&T throws in a 50% discount for signing-in. So, all in all, around 5 bucks per month.

Speaking of cell service for the watch, in these 2 weeks there have been 2 instances (at least, the ones I noticed) of several hours where I could not receive calls neither in my phone nor in in my watch. I can make calls, I have cell data, but when someone calls me, it goes straight to voicemail. I have talked to at least one person I know has a cell-S4 and he confirmed this happened to him as well.

Have you guys in the states or other countries had this issue?
Happens to me all the time since I switched to sprint. I was sitting at work yesterday and voicemails kept popping up but never got the calls. I didn't leave my desk!

Reactions: cdcastillo