Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rickvanr

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 10, 2002
Brockville
Hello

I'm at school in Montreal. Does anyone know any good computer stores in the St. Catherine's Street area?

It'd be a big help and a heck of a lot easier then going through the yellow pages. Thanks.

DJIceT

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2005
yeah there is one, it is on ste-catherine's, but i forgot where exactly.
it's in front of a burger king i believe ( i dunno if it has changed since 3 years ago, i live in t.o now)

sorry it's not much help

but i know from the map, vertically, it's west of metro place d'armes, cuz that's where i always get off to go to chinatown, then go up to ste catherine's and then walk west to eaton center and that second floorr apple authorized reseller is somewhere down there

DJIceT

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2005
oh serious? i dunno then.
the second store i knew would be one in dorval plaza, right off the highway 40 and that other highway, MicroServ i think

that was alright

besides that i guess futureshop or compusmart

neocell

macrumors 65816
May 23, 2005
Great White North
rickvanr said:
Hello

I'm at school in Montreal. Does anyone know any good computer stores in the St. Catherine's Street area?

It'd be a big help and a heck of a lot easier then going through the yellow pages. Thanks.
There's Futureshop at the AMC Forum (Atwater and St. Catherine), Compusmart at Phillips Square (just east of University and St. Catherine) and there's Microbytes (on René-Lévesque just east of University). Hope this helps

rickvanr

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 10, 2002
Brockville
neocell said:
There's Futureshop at the AMC Forum (Atwater and St. Catherine), Compusmart at Phillips Square (just east of University and St. Catherine) and there's Microbytes (on René-Lévesque just east of University). Hope this helps

Yah I live a block from the AMC, I've been there, its kind of expensive. I'm looking for a OEM type dealer. Looks like I'll wander down to University on Monday.

neocell

macrumors 65816
May 23, 2005
Great White North
rickvanr said:
Yah I live a block from the AMC, I've been there, its kind of expensive. I'm looking for a OEM type dealer. Looks like I'll wander down to University on Monday.
You might want to try MegaPC at the de la savane metro stop, just north of Jean Talon on the orange line, it's fairly cheap OEM stuff. Next would be Microbytes though they're a bit more expensive than MegaPC, but probably easier for you to get to.
Links
MegaPC
MicroBytes

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.