Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jedolley

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 18, 2009
I got my new rMBP today and have been setting it up how I like it. I previously had a 2011 27" iMac and was running Mountain Lion prior to getting the rMBP. It appears that Moom is not launching at login even though the box is checked. As far as I can tell it's the only app failing to do this so far.

The only other difference with Moom between my iMac and rMBP was when I launched it for the first time it told me to turn on "Enable access for assistive devices" under the Accessibility preferences and I don't remember ever having to do that on my iMac.

Any ideas?

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
I got my new rMBP today and have been setting it up how I like it. I previously had a 2011 27" iMac and was running Mountain Lion prior to getting the rMBP. It appears that Moom is not launching at login even though the box is checked. As far as I can tell it's the only app failing to do this so far.
Do you have it checked in Login Items in System Preferences, to hide it on launch?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.