Moonpig On Iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by NewMacGirl, Mar 20, 2008.

1. NewMacGirl macrumors regular

One of the most useful websites around is Moonpig which allows you to send greeting cards to practically anywhere in the world. Its a UK site (I think and when someone sent us one of their cards from the UK we discovered them) You can choose from 100's of cards and even upload your own photos. I love it and have prepaid credit so I can send cards so easily. I live in a different country (and hemisphere) to most of my family and a lot of friends so not having to send cards abroad and take account of the postage time is a god send. I frequently realise it is a friend in the UK's birthday in a couple of days and there is no way a card will arrive from OZ in time. With moonpig I can get it delivered tomorrow. And equally I can also send cards in Australia from it too. You can even set up reminders and store all your addresses- I absolutely love this site. It works perfectly.

It's not one of those horrible online "click this link to read your birthday message" services but they send a real high quality card - card. The printing and text is immaculate. Really great quality. If I receive an e greeting I consider it an insult!

http://www.moonpig.com

Does it work on the iphone?? If so they should make it work

In case anyone is wondering I honestly have nothing to do with moonpig what so ever, except I am one very satisfied customer. I promise you will love this site. Its up there with Skype as genuine web sites which have improved things.

2. sparkyms macrumors 65816

Yes, it works on iPhone, they don't have an "optimized site" though, if thats what you meant?

Anyway, that company have the most annoying advert ever.

3. SBHuk macrumors newbie

Moonpig app now available

Had great fun today after downloading the Moonpig iPhone app - Not a massive selection but great that you can take your own photo and send as a card :D

4. SBHuk macrumors newbie

Moonpig & Valentines on my iPhone

Is it really bad that I have used my iPhone and Moonpig to send my Valentines card. Who said love is dead....:D

5. devidparker2011 macrumors newbie

Video Greeting Cards.. Is now in iphone...

Moonping is really a great option present in I-Phone. I had also found a link where greeting card can be send wit the option of Video i.e Video Greeting Cards.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/videogreetingcard/id441239475?mt=8&ls=1

Buy the app and send send greetings with new style and passion. I had used it and it is working very effetely.

:D:D:D:D:D