Mophie Cyber Monday Fail

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Resist, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Resist macrumors 68030

So I noticed that for Black Friday weekend Mophie listed the Juice Pack Air for $58, yet today (Cyber Monday) it's $68. Way not to support Internet sales Mophie. You lost my money because I was holding out for Cyber Monday deals.

2. Unspoken Demise macrumors 68040

Unspoken Demise

This looks like it should be composed in an email to the company, not here.
    Unless of course you've done that as well.
    Then youre just ranting I guess.

Welcome to macjournal.com™.

3. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

FWIW, Apple is doing the same, only worse. They were selling the new red color Juicepack for 58$ on Black Friday, and today it is onsale for 72$. Pretty week, but what are you gonna do? :eek:

4. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Do you people not get that typically Black Friday deals are better than any deal they're going to offer on Cyber Monday? Cyber Monday is not nearly the huge deal that BF has become so your pissing and moaning, calling fail on a retailer is misguided and ill-informed at best. CM deals are discounts off the regular price, BF deals are huge discounts (often) off the regular price.

5. Killquake macrumors member

To answer the question above about cyber monday deals... and for overall general knowledge cause your complaining about the mophie juice pack price...I just picked up a energizer case battery pack for 20 dollars at newegg (its originally 80) So i figure i got a good deal and even if its not as good as the mophie thing its cheap

6. Resist thread starter macrumors 68030

Then there is no point to Cyber Monday.

Now go back to your cave.

7. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Me? You started a thread reporting on the fail ... or what you consider to be a fail. It's not my fault you're unable to comprehend the true meaning of the word.

8. Resist thread starter macrumors 68030

My biggest complaint is that Mophie listed the product for $58 on Black Friday but the check out process would not work, I tried it all day. I thought no problem, I will try it again on Cyber Monday. That is when they increased the price. So now I have to wonder if the check out problem was deliberate on Mophie's part. Did anyone get a Juice Pack Air for $58? I have emailed them about this but their reply didn't address it.

9. rKunda macrumors 65816

rKunda

10. Resist thread starter macrumors 68030

No, I was failed by Mophie. Now they will never get my money for any of their products.

11. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

You show them!

Did Morphie break the checkout process on purpose? Was the deal really that good? No by the way, it was not.

So show them with your wallet, really. Amazon screwed up something and cancelled my order because they made an mistake on the price. Guess who is shopping on Amazon right now? ;) I'm just saying, things happen.

12. Resist thread starter macrumors 68030

Well since Mophie (not Morphie) didn't answer me when I asked them about it, I would say yes they did break the checkout process. Was $58 a good deal for the Juice Pack Air.....YES! You can't find it anywhere else for that price.

13. Resist thread starter macrumors 68030

Once again I tried emailing mophie about why I wasn't able to purchase the Juice Pack Air for $58, on Thursday 11/26 or on Black Friday 11/27. They claim I emailed them on Wednesday 11/25 about the problem. This simply is not true! Mophie appears not to be a reputable company and it upsets me that in this day age such a company would play these games.

14. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

[​IMG]

And before you get mad... Come on, that's a little funny. :)

15. Resist thread starter macrumors 68030

Okay yea, it's funny. And that is how I looked after not getting the Juice Pack Air deal.