Mophie for 3G / 3Gs

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Sulaco, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Sulaco macrumors member

What is the cosensus for the above? I've got a Mophie for my IP4 and was considering getting one for my wifes 3. I like the look of the 'Air' as it protects the top of the phone. In doing that I think it looks a LOT nicer. However I understand the capacity ofvthe power cell is quite a bit less than the 'Juice'. What is the real world opinion on how they compare, I've not been able to find any direct comparison.

Also, can someone PLEASE exain the BEST way to use one of these packs. Some say leave on all the time as it makes the phones batt last longer and some say leave it in standby till 20% then turn on. Do the case for the 3 and 4 behave differently in this respect, or is the advice for one good for the other? Thank you in advance. Sulaco

2. jcf118 macrumors newbie

I have the Mophie for my 3gs and I usually let the phone drain on it's own until power gets low before turning on the juice from standby mode. I'm not sure it makes a lot of difference either way, I've done it both ways a few times and I didn't notice a difference in usage time on mine.