Mophie Interferes with Phone Calling

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Dirtwaterfox, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Dirtwaterfox macrumors newbie

I have a fairly new Mophie Juice Pack and have recently had problems with my phone calling.

If I enter the number (direct dial or from contacts) the phone goes into action but never actually connects to the network. Similarly, when the phone is in this state, I can call it, but it won't ring.

I can fix the situation by rebooting.

I have a feeling that this problem is somehow caused by the Mophie. I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing similar problems.

2. I7guy macrumors G5

You didn't say what phone. If the phone works properly without the mophie, try to reassemble the mophie and see what happens. I have the 5s with the air pack... Works perfectly.

3. xAnthony macrumors 65816

xAnthony

I don't have this issue on my mophie(s) either. I sometimes do experience a slight cellular data signal drop, but nothing to that extreme. Have you ever had this issue without the mophie case on your phone?

4. JOSE891 macrumors 6502a

JOSE891

The only problem I have had with the mophie was a 1 bar signal drop and me sounding muffled.

5. Dirtwaterfox thread starter macrumors newbie

The phone is 4.

The problem has happened several times recently, so I have removed the Mophie to see if there is a recurrence. I'll give it two or three days.

If the phone works fine, I'll go back to the Mophie. If it doesn't, I guess I'll go to Apple. :)