Mophie iPhone 6

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by pcubed18, Mar 1, 2015.

1. pcubed18 macrumors regular

So I am for sure going to get a mophie. The question is do I get the juice pack air or the plus for the iPhone 6.

Do I go 100% or 120%. The trade off between thickness and power. Is 100% enough for most? Do the new ones charge up to what they say unlike the last model for the 5 and 5s.

Thanks in advance.

2. chanerz macrumors 6502a

I'd ge the plus. Level 3 protection, more power, and no problems about the mute button section. I've heard that the air has problem with the mute not catching.

3. AlphaGuitarist macrumors regular

I got the Juice Pack Air for my iPhone 6 and have no complaints. It's a really solid unit that provides over 100% recharge. I also don't have the issue with the mute switch. It catches perfectly every single time. Of course, YMMV.

4. DanielNTX macrumors 6502

I've been debating getting the Mophie, but will probably get the PhoneSuit this time around.

5. AlphaGuitarist macrumors regular

I had a PhoneSuit on preorder, but ended up canceling it to get the Mophie. The main reason for doing this is that PhoneSuit was supposed to ship in mid-February, but the shipping timeframe keeps getting pushed back. They seem to have stopped responding to shipping questions on their social media accounts, so I decided to play it safe. Granted, my cancellation request was processed very quickly and a refund was issued within 48 hours. However, the company's inability to meet the originally scheduled shipping timeframe and avoiding responses left a bad impression.