Mophie Juice juice pack air for iPod touch 4g

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by eznoh, May 1, 2011.

1. eznoh macrumors member

2. antong macrumors newbie

Can you have a screen protector on the ipod touch and still use the mophie case?

3. eznoh thread starter macrumors member

Yes. I'm using the Power Support Crystal Clear

4. dstocker macrumors newbie

Mophie - lack of support

Beware, I spent my hard earned cash on an original Mophie battery, was defective. Sent week old receipt and serial number and they refused to honor warranty.

5. eznoh thread starter macrumors member

Another person's positive experience: http://www.gri.pe/3906026

6. MicroByte macrumors 6502

Just curious if anyone is still using this or if there are any new impressions? It's really expensive, but I find that the battery life while playing games is horrible and would love to extend it.

This looks like a great solution, but I was wondering how it felt while playing. As mentioned, I play games a lot on my iPod Touch and the little extended "nub" on the right side looks like it might be uncomfortable and stick into the palm of your hand.

7. eznoh thread starter macrumors member

Maybe this is what you need:

http://www.mophie.com/pulse-iPod-To...ource=&utm_medium=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=

8. ijustgraduated macrumors member

9. DocGo macrumors member

I got a red one recently. Bought it from the tech store inside the HK airport. Very easy to hold and very light. I think the ipod touch in this morphie air case is even a touch lighter than my iphone 4S (at least subjectively, didn't use a scale to get objective weight).