Mophie Juice Pack Air $23 at Target

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iMule, Apr 17, 2014.

1. iMule macrumors 6502

It's on clearance, but it's bright purple. I've watched it go from $40 to $23. Is there any way I could buy it and have it painted? I seriously want to buy it just because it's such a good deal, but I don't have the balls to whip out such a girly case being the man that I am haha.

2. gamecocksown macrumors newbie

Wonder if you could buy it there and exchange it at Best Buy for a different color? you could try that and if they won't take it return it

3. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

Purple is an awesome color. Nothing wrong with being a man and liking purple. :p

4. kupkakez macrumors 68000

kupkakez

Barney was a dude and a purple dinosaur. I don't think he was girly. :rolleyes:

5. ecschwarz macrumors 6502a

ecschwarz

Let's not forget the Colorado Rockies, LA Lakers, Phoenix Suns, Baltimore Ravens, or Minnesota Vikings...

Seriously, if it serves a purpose and you got it cheap, why not pick it up and use it if you need it? I think at that price, I'd be inclined to grab one for utility reasons alone.

6. Southern Dad macrumors 65816

Southern Dad

Put a small sports sticker on it and claim them as your team. Luckily my Mophie is gray. I believe you can purchase a "skin" for it on eBay.

7. iamMacPerson macrumors 68030

iamMacPerson

This must only be back east, I called Target here and they said they were still $99. Is this for the iPhone 4/4s or 5/5s?

8. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

Yeah x2 on the sports sticker. Or you could draw a design on it with a sharpie.

:apple:

Best Buy most of the time won't take it unless you have a receipt or know who bought it which is in their database.