Mophie Juice Pack Air $23 at Target

iMule

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 11, 2009
Greenville, SC
It's on clearance, but it's bright purple. I've watched it go from $40 to $23. Is there any way I could buy it and have it painted? I seriously want to buy it just because it's such a good deal, but I don't have the balls to whip out such a girly case being the man that I am haha.

gamecocksown

macrumors newbie
Apr 10, 2014
Wonder if you could buy it there and exchange it at Best Buy for a different color? you could try that and if they won't take it return it

kupkakez

macrumors 68000
Apr 4, 2011
Austin, TX
It's on clearance, but it's bright purple. I've watched it go from $40 to $23. Is there any way I could buy it and have it painted? I seriously want to buy it just because it's such a good deal, but I don't have the balls to whip out such a girly case being the man that I am haha.
Barney was a dude and a purple dinosaur. I don't think he was girly. :rolleyes:

ecschwarz

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2010
Purple is an awesome color. Nothing wrong with being a man and liking purple. :p
Let's not forget the Colorado Rockies, LA Lakers, Phoenix Suns, Baltimore Ravens, or Minnesota Vikings...

Seriously, if it serves a purpose and you got it cheap, why not pick it up and use it if you need it? I think at that price, I'd be inclined to grab one for utility reasons alone.

mofunk

macrumors 68020
Aug 26, 2009
Americas
Yeah x2 on the sports sticker. Or you could draw a design on it with a sharpie.

:apple:

Best Buy most of the time won't take it unless you have a receipt or know who bought it which is in their database.