Mophie juice pack air as everyday case ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by richxps, May 27, 2014.

1. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

Hi all does anyone use this type if case as a everyday case ? If so how well has it held up?
    Thanks

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I think the design of the case is such that it almost has to be an everyday case. You don't put it on to charge the phone.

Its a very tight fitting case and its a pain to get off. My wife leaves her's on all the time.

Get a Mophie power station if you don't want the case, that's what I use but then you have to carry a deck of card sized battery with you.

3. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

I use the uNu Power DX in the new blue color. It easy to take off and put on. The blue and black has a matte finish. The other colors are smooth are are extremely easy to take off. I think the uNu power DX is the best battery case for the money in my opinion.

4. temna macrumors 6502a

temna

I have used their battery cases since my 3GS, and yes, as an everyday case. The added weight and thickness, in my opinion, makes the phone feel less toy-like. I had really hoped that Lifeproof and Mophie would have worked together to have a waterproof battery case for the iPhone.

5. richxps thread starter macrumors 65816

richxps

Could someone tell me the difference between the apple store version and the online through mophie? Any pics would be good to . Thanks for your help

6. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

7. richxps thread starter macrumors 65816

richxps

Why am I reading some articles that the apple store one is some sort of a snap style instead of a slider type ?

8. bigjim83 macrumors 6502

YouTube it. I don't know how people live with those big battery cases though. I have one and only use it when I'm going to be away from a charger for a day. It's just so darn bulky