Mophie Juice Pack Air for IPhone X on Clearance

sanandreas1234

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 30, 2010
I recently saw that the mophie juice pack air for the iPhone X was released a few weeks ago but I went to target today and found it on clearance for $27.

ECA4A9E4-F82A-4E70-B615-F01F661A2F2C.jpeg

DigitalYosh

macrumors newbie
Feb 26, 2017
Good catch there. Going to two targets and see if they have any. The website shows they’re out of stock so not sure what’s going on.

sanandreas1234

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 30, 2010
Good catch there. Going to two targets and see if they have any. The website shows they’re out of stock so not sure what’s going on.
Yeah I’m not sure what’s going on either. They only had this one laying in the clearance section and when I went to the aisle in the electronics where they keep all the cases, they had a spot for it on the rack with a price of 99.99 but there weren’t any there. They did have the iPhone 5-8 versions though for 99. Also, it is a little odd because if you look on the clearance sticker it says that it was 39 when the actual price really was 99 on the rack even through there weren’t any there.

But it and I’ll pay you for it
I did end up getting it but I am using it right now as I was looking to get a new case. Maybe try checking your local Target.

ApplePersonFreak

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2016
“As is” pricing does not mean it’s clearance. If it was clearance, it would have the clearance sticker on it. That means someone bought this either in store or online and returned it and this is the final pricing for it.

Ifti

macrumors 68020
Dec 14, 2010
UK
I use a Griffen Survivor Rugged power pack - whats so good about this Mophie one?