Mophie Juice Pack Air question

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by wingnut8, Sep 29, 2009.

1. wingnut8 macrumors 65816

wingnut8

Does anyone that uses this notice it to be too bulky to keep in the front pocket of your jeans? That's the only thing that's holding me back from buying it.

2. MisterL99 macrumors member

not bulky at all

No, its not been my experience. i put mine in my pocket all the time. its not bulky, it adds more stability in my opinion when holding it in your hand. Its a nice device, the only complaint about it for me is that it doesn't have the mah of the original juice pack. it won't bring the phone back to full charge twice or 1 and a half times like the juice pack will. if i'm not mistaken, the juice pack is roughly 1800 mah and the air is around 1200 if that. i like it though, its not too much bulk for my taste and i'm happy i bought it.

3. jasonzhangusa macrumors newbie

this backup battery is more powerful 3000mAh

After research, I found a more powerful backup battery "iPa 3000 portable battery" from amazon for my iphone. It is much cheaper, and easy to use. Very nice.

Here is the link for you.
    http://www.amazon.com/Portable-Battery-Charger-iPhone-Hours/dp/B002KJO1DQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=miscellaneous&qid=1254437486&sr=8-1

4. lemonademaker macrumors 6502a

lemonademaker

In a Van Down By The River! Metro Detroit!
    don't know if i'm a fan of that one.... it looks like it makes the phone 2" longer? you must have large pockets because that won't fit in my front pocket.......

5. wingnut8 thread starter macrumors 65816

wingnut8

I bought a Mophie. The first one the case didn't fit snug so I brought it back. The next one I got fit, but didn't charge the phone and the case when plugged in. Now none of them will. I can't even sync the phone with the case on.

6. UltraZ33 macrumors 6502

UltraZ33

something is wrong with the usb charger. Call Mophie up and have them send you a new one.