Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

istinkles

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 22, 2008
I was reading my Macworld, and I saw an ad for the Mophie Juice Pack Air. However, I cant find it on Mophie's site. Does anyone know when this will be released and/or what the price will be?

DigMe

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2008
I don't know what the price will be but considering Mophie's past pricing I'm sure it will be TOO MUCH!
:p

istinkles

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 22, 2008
I don't know what the price will be but considering Mophie's past pricing I'm sure it will be TOO MUCH!
:p

actually, it's now posted on Mophie's site for $80:eek:. how is it less than the regular juice pack.

senorian

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2008
anyone else preorder one?

I'm so excited that the MJPA ships on Tuesday. I preordered my black on a couple of weeks ago. I'm looking around for any early reviews but it looks like Ilounge is the only one that has a review so far. Maybe there will be more after this weekend.

okrelayer

macrumors 6502a
May 25, 2008
REALLY digging this. Thinking about buying one. White Or Black? Hmm.

It shouldnt add to much bulk, and with push notifications coming i am going to need as much battery as possible.

Resist

macrumors 68040
Jan 15, 2008
Why did they do gloss black? They should have done the same flat black as the previous Juice Pack. Shiny things show scratches easier, something Apple still hasn't figured out. So I guess I can't expect Mophie to get this either.

okrelayer

macrumors 6502a
May 25, 2008
i picked this up. It looks very slim, and sleek on the iPhone. I picked up white, because it will show less fingerprints and scratches. I just tested the battery charging. It appears to recharge the iPhone once or so from when the iPhone is on 10%. Maybe a tad more.

senorian

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2008
i'm waiting for mine to ship out. I didn't preorder mine till a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully it will ship soon.

Resist

macrumors 68040
Jan 15, 2008
Well I'm not seeing them at the online Apple store yet and the Mophie site says they are back ordered.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.