Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pcubed18

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 14, 2010
Hey guys...your help would be appreciated. I was debating between getting the helium or the plus.

I want something that's going to give me power to make it through the day and isn't really that big.

I guess it really comes down to size is the plus noticeably bigger than the helium?

So what do you mophie users recommend?

Thanks

AE14

macrumors 68030
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
I have the Juice Pack Plus and it has become my daily case. The size difference is negligible and the extra battery power, drop protection and overall better build are worth it.

I also purchased the mophie dock and love it as an additional accessory. M

BigMike1

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2014
I have the plus, and using it as intended (turning on when at 20%), the case is basically dead after the phone gets fully charged. I could probably squeeze an extra 10% out of the case, but then the case would shut off due to the case being dead. Also, if I remember correctly, the battery size is fairly significant between the plus and helium, so I don't really know how well the helium would work. I have used the plus as a daily case for awhile (have a Evutec Karbon S now for daily usage) and it is big, but you get used to it. If I didn't have an obsession with carbon fiber, I would still be using my plus for daily usage.

acejunker

macrumors newbie
Aug 7, 2014
Just wanted to know how the product is with extended memory.. Will it work as an extended phone memory.. ??

acejunker

macrumors newbie
Aug 7, 2014
What about the memory. I can manage my battery. But will the memory act as phone memory. What happens if I remove it. Can you install apps in it??

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.