Mophie Juice Pack Helium or Plus?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by pcubed18, Aug 13, 2014.

1. pcubed18 macrumors regular

Hey guys...your help would be appreciated. I was debating between getting the helium or the plus.

I want something that's going to give me power to make it through the day and isn't really that big.

I guess it really comes down to size is the plus noticeably bigger than the helium?

So what do you mophie users recommend?

Thanks

2. AE14 macrumors 65816

I have the Juice Pack Plus and it has become my daily case. The size difference is negligible and the extra battery power, drop protection and overall better build are worth it.

I also purchased the mophie dock and love it as an additional accessory. M

3. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

4. BigMike1 macrumors newbie

I have the plus, and using it as intended (turning on when at 20%), the case is basically dead after the phone gets fully charged. I could probably squeeze an extra 10% out of the case, but then the case would shut off due to the case being dead. Also, if I remember correctly, the battery size is fairly significant between the plus and helium, so I don't really know how well the helium would work. I have used the plus as a daily case for awhile (have a Evutec Karbon S now for daily usage) and it is big, but you get used to it. If I didn't have an obsession with carbon fiber, I would still be using my plus for daily usage.

5. jbachandouris macrumors 68040

jbachandouris

I have a red Mophie Helium that I bought and never used. It's in the marketplace. It retails for $79. I'm looking for around $50.

6. dannyhex macrumors regular

i just got the juice pack with the 32gb of extra storage. what a god sent.

7. acejunker macrumors newbie

Just wanted to know how the product is with extended memory.. Will it work as an extended phone memory.. ??

8. KeepCalmPeople macrumors 65816

KeepCalmPeople

I have had both, and neither charges the phone as much as advertised. Get the plus. Be aware that the cases are very smooth/slippery. You WILL drop the phone.

9. acejunker macrumors newbie

What about the memory. I can manage my battery. But will the memory act as phone memory. What happens if I remove it. Can you install apps in it??