Mophie Juice Pack Helium

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by MrMister111, Apr 22, 2014.

1. MrMister111 macrumors 68000

Anyone have one of these for an iPhone 5S? Comments on them please.

Specifically I'm wondering if they scratch the iPhone 5S when putting in and out of the case. I won't use the case all the time so it will be in and out. I don't want to scratch the sides or back.

Also I often have Best Skin Ever full body skins on (front, back, sides). Will the Mophie Helium fit with these on?

Thanks

2. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

I recommend not using battery case at all if you want to keep the full body protector on. It can get stuck and be extremely difficult to pull out. I recommend you use a battery pack like this one that will give you about 1 full charge of an iPhone 5/5s:
    RAVPower Luster Mini 3000mAh Portable Charger Lipstick-Sized Extern... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0084Y47SK/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_12Pvtb0YZSC5G

Here is a short lighting cable I recommend also.

3. Mr Rabbit macrumors 6502a

Mr Rabbit

I have one that I use on my 5 and 5S from time to time, the inside part of the shell is lined with a soft felt like material. I haven't noticed any scratching or damage on either of my phones.

4. MrMister111 thread starter macrumors 68000

Great thanks. Pleased it doesn't scratch as mine will only be used when specifically need the longer battery life, as in a day away from a charger etc. so do you use any protectors on your iPhone Mr Rabbit?

I've looked at videos and it seems it has a soft lining, and actually doesn't touch the back, as in a mm gap to stop dust/crap getting trapped and scraping the iPhone. Do the sides have soft lining as well?

If so I think I'll just use a front screen protector which will be fine to use in this case.