Mophie Juice Pack Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by WinterKirby, Oct 18, 2012.

1. WinterKirby macrumors newbie

I have this for my iPhone 4S, and it is impossible to remove and I hate it because of this. I have been trying for THREE DAYS to get it off with no progress AT ALL. It is absurdly frustrating and I am severely pissed. I have searched endlessly on the internet to find out how to remove it with no results. I found what I assume to be the user manual and I didn't get a damn thing from it. All I want to know is how to get this piece of s*** off of my phone!

2. UltraZ33 macrumors 6502

UltraZ33

Do you by chance have a full body screen protector on it?? Cause if you have a back shield that's what's causing it to get stuck. You may have to put some elbow grease and wiggle the phone to get it loose.

3. dreamof3d macrumors regular

dreamof3d

I love my Morphie Juice Pack... it is a tight fit, but I don't want to take it off, nice going 3 days MOBILE :)

4. mercadal macrumors newbie

WinterKirby,

My name is Charles Mercadal; I'm mophie's technical support manger, and I happened to see your posting here.

Sorry to hear you're having difficulty removing your phone. Please give mophie customer service a call at 888-866-7443 (or +1 269-743-1340 outside the US).

We have a variety of different product models, so if you give our customer service a call, they should be able to determine which revision you have, and walk you through getting it apart.