mophie juice pack screen protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by rmecsw, Jan 4, 2012.

1. rmecsw macrumors member

love the extra power, but cannot find a screen protector that fits without getting mangled by the lips of the case.anyone have luck with working screen protector?

2. NWI73 macrumors 6502a

Which ones have you tried? I have a review case on the way and hopefully it doesn't mangle my SGP crystal :( I love this screen shield. There are screen shields that are cut small to fit with bumper cases and I imagine that would work in this case too.

3. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68030

ET iPhone Home

I have a Mophie Air and I purchased the AG2 Matte SP by Green Onion. It was a fluke that it worked well with the Mophie. It doesn't get mangled. Cost of the SP was $11.99 for 2 fronts and I rear, the primary reason why I bought it. I'm not sure if I recommend it, because I have nothing to compare it too. I know nothing about SP's, but I lucked out for this reason.

Good Luck!

4. rapaleeman macrumors 6502

I have every Mophie Juice Pack available and none of them come over the front glass at all. They rest on the edge of the glass on the plastic borders.

The only way you are destroying your SP is if 1) it isn't put on straight or 2) you are not sliding the case on straight, but at an angle.

In the case of the Air with the snap on back cover, you just have to put the button side on first, line it up and snap it on. That one doesn't touch the front either.

I have no clue how you could be ruining the SP.

5. ahfu25 macrumors 6502a

Same here. To me there is no way the Mophie air or plus can ruin a sp unless your putting it on wrong.

6. Tifanyvamom macrumors newbie

I have no idea how anyone has ever had any interference with any portion of the screen# I fail to comprehend how in the world they are even making contact with the face of the phone to begin with. I mean, are they putting it on backwards? I guess the world may never know.............

On a second note-
    Why does Mophie continuously design cases that do NOT protect the glass screen on any of there accessories? I need the extra battery for extended use but also need protection for my screen so if I place the phone face down on a table it won't damage the screen, or if by freak chance it falls face down on any surface it won't completely shatter the screen(which has already happened to me twice) You would think they would integrate some form of protection such as a raised edge\bumper or a separate piece that attaches to the front or even a thick plastic screen protector that sticks on that doesn't interfere with the case or their other products.