Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

techdude6693

macrumors 6502
Dec 30, 2010
Irvine, CA
I've got both the Plus and Air, I really like the Air. As the name suggests, it doesn't add too much weight and It's not very bulky either. Battery won't give a full charge, but enough to get it up 60-75% (From my experience). The case works fine as advertised. The problems I've noticed is that the button cutouts are a bit deep and The Top piece becomes a bit loose over time.

I'd recommend the one from the Apple Store since its a Snap on Back cover style, so I'd imagine its a lot better fitting

Surely

Oct 27, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I have the Air and really like it. I don't keep it on my iP4 all the time- I tend to put it on and use it only when I need it (which is usually in the evening, after a heavy usage day). I prefer to use only a bumper most of the time, as the Air does add a bit of bulk (as compared to a bumper), but I wouldn't call that a con....it's very minimal. I have screen protectors on both sides of my iP4, and the Air still fits well.

I bought mine from Amazon (I got it when it was only $60...and then for no particular reason they refunded me:confused::D), so it isn't the same one as is sold at the Apple Store. I prefer this one, as I believe it might be easier to take on and off.

d4m1r

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2011
Bosnia
Will it work with my invisishield or does it wrap around the front?

Also, do you guys turn the battery on the whole time you are using your phones, or only when the internal battery is low and it recharges it?

Let me know!:)

d4m1r

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2011
Bosnia
Mophie Power Juice Air REVIEW

Hi, so I went ahead and purchased the air version after reading several positive reviews and here are my findings:

a)I bought it from bestbuy for $50 (staff discount) so it was worth it for me regardless :D

b)It is compatible with invisishield and other screen protectors and it does not grab over the front edge

c)You only activate it (turn the switch) when your battery is low

d)It does add quite a bit of size and weight to the iphone 4 (which is already big), but like getting used to it coming from a dumb phone, I'll probably get used to the new size as well

e)It is VERY slow to sync while the case is connected (special mirco USB->regular USB is included but I suggest you removed the case and use the Apply 32pin cable if you are connecting it to iTunes)

f)It adds about 60-70% battery life from what I've seen...definitely doesn't double it though. I was 20%, and the reserve was full, by the time the battery emptied itself, I was @ 85%.

g)I really like the fabric of the rear cover. It is a rubbery plastic, feels good and is really scratch resistant.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.