Mophie & USB-C

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ThatTechGuy, May 1, 2015.

1. ThatTechGuy macrumors member

Do you think Mophie will incorporate USB-C on it's next line of cases after the iPhone 6s ships?

2. Alan Mac Farlan, May 2, 2015
    Last edited: May 2, 2015

Alan Mac Farlan macrumors regular

nope ... Amp Audio for example ... they ship in December they say and are pre sales right now as they want your money ... they tell me they are sticking with the Micro USB port exactly like the Mophie.

Making it a piece of crap hardware that is useless for the Apple iPhone as you have to unwrap the Amp Audio or Mophie or what ever device that has a micro USB port on it ... to use your Lightening jack port.

It is not plug and play no more ... it becomes a tedious headache.

I will never buy Mophie again or any other USB micro port device.

Apple Stores will carry them of course ... purporting tis good .. but really it is crap.

Alan

:apple::apple::apple:

PS ... I just heard the Microsoft OS has Apple iPhone on its USB chain as Apple cuts code for that PC resource.

Since the Mircosoft PC uses Micro USB port and Kenwood and other manufacture would recognize Android USB Microport technology for the PC iTunes to drop music into the Apple iPhone and maybe Android ...

maybe .. just maybe ...

Apple iPhone wrapped in a Mophie would work better that way on a PC and PC comparable hardware ... making all that plug and play for the iPhone on the PC ... since Android is all plug and play now.