More button changed

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Claytybob, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Claytybob macrumors member

Claytybob

Hey Guys and Gals!

Just recently, as in, about 1-2 minutes ago, the "more" button in the App Store changed from "more" to "updates". Really weird. Screenies are attached. Did this happen to you guys as well?
    Thanks!
    Clayton

Attached Files:

2. macbookairman macrumors 6502a

this happened to me this morning. kind of weird.

3. ajbart macrumors newbie

Seems to be happening across the board. After initially rearranging my lineup along the bottom in the app store (primarily to get the updates tab back in), it kept reverting back to within 'more'. Then all of a sudden about midday today BST apple appeared to change the whole layout to get rid of 'more' entirely.

I'm not entirely sure but i may have read that you can still redeem if you wish through the itunes music store on the iPod, though i haven't checked this myself and it too may no longer be the case.

Interesting that Apple can do such a change over the air, but not totally surprising.

4. Claytybob thread starter macrumors member

Claytybob

Very intreresting, this means that the interface of the application itself is not coded into the application, webview? If so, wow. Imediately after this it put up an error about not being able to connect to the "iTunes App Store," so I quit App Store and restarted it. Fixed the problem but it still says Updates. I'm not complaining, I mean, I wanted the interface of Updates to include a "Redeem" button up top, but hey, whatever apple does is golden eh?