"more" fashionable iPad case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Simgar988, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Simgar988 macrumors 65816

Simgar988

I saw a women with a very stylish black iPad case that she wore
    like a purse. It had "more" on it, so I'm assuming that is the brand name. the problem is I saw it in Barcelona and now I'm back in the states.

Anyone know of this case?

2. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

3. oliboli macrumors member

4. laurenr macrumors 6502a

I have this one by Chinao, use it for taking my iPad out and about, when I need my hands free. It's simple, functional, and stunning looking, could be either for a man or a woman. I believe their new one will have a small flap pocket on the outside, as well as the larger zip enclosure for the iPad.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. manchali macrumors newbie

6. Nikos macrumors 68000

Nikos

Just ordered their Safara sleeve. Says it's for iPad 2 but, since it's a sleeve, I'm assuming it'll fit the iPad 3. If not, it was cheap enough for me not to feel bad about it.

7. oliboli macrumors member

Link?

8. 8sian macrumors newbie

I wonder if that Para Blaze hardshell back cover will hold the smart cover when folded back. The shiney metal in the design seems like it is placed very nicely to hold the smart cover in book mode, if in fact it is something a magnet would stick to. I might have to fire off an email to the company to verify, it does not explicity state it does hold the smart cover in place in book mode.

http://www.more-thing.com/en/ipad/ipad-3/para-blaze-for-the-new-ipad-ipad2.html

9. blow45 macrumors 68000

where can i get one, I am looking high and low on google and cant find ti? thanks.