More Info on PSN Premium Service.

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by macfan881, May 17, 2010.

1. macfan881 macrumors 68020

2. Taustin Powers macrumors regular

Hmm. Could be interesting. There are a lot of crap games on PSN though, so you never know how good your options will be every month. Really, I don't think I have bought 12 PSN games since launch... :rolleyes:

3. -SD- macrumors 6502

I'd love to know what Sony is going to offer on the subscription to make the upgrade worthwhile from the continued free service (other than a 'free' PSN game).

Can't say I'm happy about yet another monthly subscription fee, and it certainly doesn't want to be more than £50/year.

:apple:

4. macfan881 thread starter macrumors 68020

other Rumors mainly from the survey taken a while back seem's like there will be a Built in netflix app no disc needed more Facebook features First choice beta accesses and cloud service to store online saves etc.

5. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

I still won't tamt to pay for that crap.. All I want to do is fracking play multiplayer games!!

6. apfhex macrumors 68030

apfhex

Great, so we'll have to pay for built-in Netflix just like on the 360? I hope not, esp. since the disc version is already free (though slower and worse than the 360 implementation, for sure).

7. macfan881 thread starter macrumors 68020

again if you actaully have read the past articles you wont have to this is just a bonus type of deal good lord.:rolleyes:

8. ManhattanPrjct macrumors 6502

I'd rather stick the netflix disc in than pay for the premium service!

9. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

So you pay some money to Sony and you get access to bonus things? That sounds an awful lot like paying for a service.

10. Kurrosh macrumors member

You have a firm grasp of the obvious..

11. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

Has this actually been confirmed or is this just a rumor? Everything I hope is that they keep online multiplayer free and access to PSN Store. DOn't really care if they add a small fee to get some extra things, as I don't need them anyway

12. Matthew9559 macrumors 6502a

Matthew9559

Hmmm, now is it going to be worth it to me pay for this and XBL? I hope they have enough features to make me want it.

13. macfan881 thread starter macrumors 68020