More iPad Smart Keyboard colors?

clumsythief83

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 3, 2010
Would you guys like if we have more colors for the iPad Smart Keyboard? I have the iPad Pro 10.5 in white/silver and Would love if we have more colors for the Smart Keyboard. I would love to have a blue, red or brown leather option. They would look much better than the boring dark grey IMO. Any chance of that happening? They make a lot of colors for the smart cases/covers. Even Microsoft have multiple keyboard colors. I think Apple should consider that!

Goodfellha

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2015
Would you guys like if we have more colors for the iPad Smart Keyboard? I have the iPad Pro 10.5 in white/silver and Would love if we have more colors for the Smart Keyboard. I would love to have a blue, red or brown leather option. They would look much better than the boring dark grey IMO. Any chance of that happening? They make a lot of colors for the smart cases/covers. Even Microsoft have multiple keyboard colors. I think Apple should consider that!
You could buy a skin and cover in a number of different colours and designs https://www.slickwraps.com/devices/tablets/smart-keyboard-folio.html

ondert

macrumors 6502
Aug 11, 2017
Italy
I really like those retro skins for imac and ipad but oh boy... never gonna pay 50$ for an already overpriced keyboard cover.