More like Toyota, not BP

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nooaah, Jun 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nooaah macrumors 68000

nooaah

Remember Toyota's bad PR with the Prius not braking at times? If not, the Prius brakes would cut out completely if the car hit a certain height bump or pothole going slower than 20mph.

People screamed about a brake recall. This went on for a month+. Then Toyota released a software fix.

Stop comparing this to BP. You really show yourselves to have a narrow view of the world when you try to make such a ludicrous comparison.

--For a Toyota hardware comparison, they also had the sticking pedal issue. Again, they issued a recall. Last time I checked, Toyota is still in business.

2. ReallyBigFeet macrumors 68030

ReallyBigFeet

Sticking brake pedal = chance to hurt or kill someone

Now tell me how a minor inconvenience from a questionable issue regarding a phone compares to this?

3. appleguy123 macrumors 603

appleguy123

People can die from a sticking brake pedal! This issue only inconveniences people.

4. gethyphyyo macrumors regular

Last time I checked they are spending Millions a day to "increase" safter standards.

Also spending Millions on advertising that they are spending millions a day.

FAFBL

FARK APPLE FAN BOYZZZZ LIFESSSS

sent from my Macbook Pro.

5. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

1) Please do not make threads for the specific purpose of calling other users out or picking a fight with them.

2) Eligible users are welcome to discuss politics in the PRSI sub-forum, but not anywhere else on MacRumors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.