More new iphone rumors

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bigchief, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhett7660 macrumors G4

rhett7660

32gig... that would be very nice! It also mentions a new camera.... could be very interesting.

2. uiop. macrumors 68020

uiop.

Apple had better release a 32GB iPhone...my 16BG is bursting at the seams.

3. Michael CM1 macrumors 603

That story blew chunks. When she wrote "low-end iPhone" and "high-end iPhone," I thought she meant features were going to be stripped and added. Then I realized she's probably some business writer who doesn't know crap about tech.

This is also another one of those "duh" analyst stories. iPhones have topped out at 16GB for almost 16 months now, and the iTunes Store has doubled the size of music files with the iTunes Plus move. Since Apple seems to boost iPod storage at least once a year, it's almost a no-brainer to claim this. This was about as out there as claiming that Apple would release a 3G iPhone in June last year.

Apple had better not decide to punk us and charge $399 for a 32GB iPhone. Apple already jacks people for the 16GB iPhone. Do you think it's even close to $100 more for the extra 8GB?

4. Nicolecat macrumors 6502a

Nicolecat

Well, technically the better screen resolution and other improvements...would make the new version soon-to-come of a higher quality...right?

so, high-end and low-end...though it seems as if she's talking down to us....would be almost on par when speaking on specs alone.

Am I wrong for thinking this?

5. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.