More rounded iPhone design?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bmac4, Mar 20, 2014.

1. bmac4 macrumors 68040

bmac4

Would anyone else like to see a more rounded iPhone design for the next iPhone? I for one would love to see it. I would like to see something like the new iPad or iPhone 5c design (not the plastic part just the shape).

Don't get me wrong I think my iPhone 5s looks awesome, but the looks are not everything. I would like to carry my iPhone 5s without a case, but it just is not that comfortable in hand. The rectangular design causes for some sharper edges that can be a but uncomfortable after a while. At this point I am just using the the Apple leather case because it minimal, and gives the phone some softer edges.

I would just like to see a design more suited for comfort in hand then overall look. I don't want an ugly phone by any means, but I think they could make a really good looking phone that works in hand too.

2. mojolicious macrumors 68000

mojolicious

5c wins on both counts.

3. applefanDrew macrumors 65816

And according to rumors, the 6 will be more like the 5c than the 5s. Probably that shape but with aluminum and glass.

4. rui no onna macrumors 601

rui no onna

I do! I just got a 5c and it's a lot comfier to hold than the 4/4S/5/5s. I actually didn't use cases with my original iPhone and 3GS since they're really comfy to hold as is. Only started using a case with the 4 for easier grip.

5. The Doctor11 macrumors 603

The Doctor11

Nope. Really don't want that I am very very happy with the rectangular shape of the iPhones

6. bmac4 thread starter macrumors 68040

bmac4

Yeah my iPhone 3G was the last iphone I carried without a case.

----------

I like the overall shape just the edges that need to be more rounded to be more comfortable in hand.