Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

More rounded iPhone design?

bmac4

macrumors 601
Original poster
Feb 14, 2013
Atlanta Ga
Would anyone else like to see a more rounded iPhone design for the next iPhone? I for one would love to see it. I would like to see something like the new iPad or iPhone 5c design (not the plastic part just the shape).

Don't get me wrong I think my iPhone 5s looks awesome, but the looks are not everything. I would like to carry my iPhone 5s without a case, but it just is not that comfortable in hand. The rectangular design causes for some sharper edges that can be a but uncomfortable after a while. At this point I am just using the the Apple leather case because it minimal, and gives the phone some softer edges.

I would just like to see a design more suited for comfort in hand then overall look. I don't want an ugly phone by any means, but I think they could make a really good looking phone that works in hand too.

rui no onna

macrumors G3
Oct 25, 2013
Would anyone else like to see a more rounded iPhone design for the next iPhone? I for one would love to see it. I would like to see something like the new iPad or iPhone 5c design (not the plastic part just the shape).

I would just like to see a design more suited for comfort in hand then overall look. I don't want an ugly phone by any means, but I think they could make a really good looking phone that works in hand too.
I do! I just got a 5c and it's a lot comfier to hold than the 4/4S/5/5s. I actually didn't use cases with my original iPhone and 3GS since they're really comfy to hold as is. Only started using a case with the 4 for easier grip.

Comment

bmac4

macrumors 601
Original poster
Feb 14, 2013
Atlanta Ga
I do! I just got a 5c and it's a lot comfier to hold than the 4/4S/5/5s. I actually didn't use cases with my original iPhone and 3GS since they're really comfy to hold as is. Only started using a case with the 4 for easier grip.

Yeah my iPhone 3G was the last iphone I carried without a case.

----------

Nope. Really don't want that I am very very happy with the rectangular shape of the iPhones

I like the overall shape just the edges that need to be more rounded to be more comfortable in hand.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.