More than 24 search results in iOS 6?

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by Greencardman, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Greencardman macrumors 6502

Can anyone see more than 24 search results in iOS 6 on an iPhone or iPad? I swear I could see more than 24 before, but now my searches just stop at number 24 and any more after that don't load.

2. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

Do you mean in iTunes/App Store, or using the search screen to the left of the first home screen? I've definitely seen more than 24 in the Stores (although I've since rolled back to 5.1.1 so can't re-test this).

3. Greencardman thread starter macrumors 6502

I mean if you're on your iPhone or iPad and you use the search function inside the App Store app. If you get more than 24 results, can a person see result #25 in some way?

4. crispyking macrumors newbie

I'd never tried scrolling that far into search results thanks to the awful layout.
    I just tried, and you're right, it stops at 24 on iPhone 4S and 25 on ipad 2.
    I searched for "golf".

Wow Apple, I though it was just a style thing, and I'd eventually get used to it, but its actually broken. That's bad.

----------

I just tried again and got to result 25 on iPhone, but now can only see the last 3 items. Everything is blank before that, and the x of xx display isn't updating.

5. cyks macrumors 68020

cyks

Nice find.
    I searched for 'photo,' received over 25k results, could only see 24.

6. GreyOS macrumors 68030

GreyOS

Same here