More then a Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by kyle63, Aug 13, 2010.

1. kyle63 macrumors newbie

i am sick of walking with my phone and texting or using it and feeling like it is going to drop right out of my hands. what are the best cases for grip, and has any seen any cases with straps or handles?

2. Jare macrumors 65816

Jare

No but I suggest you wash your hands more often, as I haven't felt like my iPhone is going to drop out of my hands while calling/texting.

3. Lunarnova macrumors newbie

Right now I'm using the Ifrogz luxe cases which have a soft texture to them for a bit better grip. This is my first iPhone and I felt the same as you. I hate to hide the phone, but it just feels so slick to me that I am afraid of dropping it.

4. nexedzero macrumors regular

nexedzero

what case are you using that has not grip so far i like the grip on the candy shell and the gumdrop moto skin is full of grip

5. icecrystal23 macrumors 6502

Right now I'm using the Incipio dermaSHOT: http://www.myincipio.com/iphone-cases/iphone-4-cases/iphone-4-dermashot-silicone-case

I've tried a Speck Fitted, Speck GeoMetric, Griffin Reveal, and Belkin Grip Vue.

The Grip Vue is also good for grip. I sent mine in for a replacement, though, and got the dermaSHOT in the meantime. Out of all of the above, the dermaSHOT is my favorite. The buttons are easy to press, the case is easy to put on and take off, and because it's a silicone case it's got good grip.

I haven't seen any cases with handles or straps yet (other than wallet-type cases with wristlets, but those types of handles aren't useful while actually using the phone!).

6. esadb macrumors 65816

esadb

Seriously?

7. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Are you a chick or a dude? If the latter, you shouldn't be asking if there are cases with straps or handles. Especially in an open forum like this. Get a iFrogz Luxe Lean.

8. icecrystal23 macrumors 6502

Saw this on a thread for a car mount. Their website has a picture were a guy attached it to his hand. Maybe you could do that? :D

www.breffo.com

9. labman macrumors 604

labman

that things kind of cool might have to order one even though I not sure if I need it lol! it just looks cool! :D

10. nexedzero macrumors regular

nexedzero

that thing is kinda crazy looking