More-thing Leather case questions

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by gianpan, Jan 6, 2009.

1. gianpan macrumors member

Hello,

I would like to ask if anyone here has the leather-slip iphone 3g case from more-thing.

http://www.more-thing.com/leather-slip-case-for-iphone-3g-classic.html

I would like to buy it but I have a few questions :
    1. Is quality ok?
    2. Does the phone slip off easily (like if I get the case upside down will the iphone go down?:eek:) or too hard (I don't want to struggle to get my phone out of the case)
    3. Does it protect it in case I drop the phone? (I guess yes but in comparison with other cases?)

Do you have any other alternatives in the same style as this? Is it me or is it a bit expensive?

Thank you,
    Nick:apple:

2. avediswolf macrumors regular

avediswolf

I do not have that exact case, but I can at least offer my expirence with more-thing.

I ordered a couple varieties of their silicone cases, one ultra thin, and one mono series.

The pictures on the site look nice, but the product is very cheap, holes not cut clean, and I think you can find better quality for the price somewhere else.

Of course, that's just my personal experience.

3. Rembixe macrumors newbie

I have this case from Belkin which I think is pretty good. It's reasonable sturdy and the inside is padded with a soft fabric so no scratches.

When you pull the tab the Iphone is pushed up so it's easily accesiable.

Unfortunately I can't find it online - I picked mine up at the Schipol airport in Amsterdam.

Attached Files: